Sunday, October 23, 2011

All About Astral Travel and Astral Projection


My Personal Experiences in Astral Travel

What is Astral Travel?

Before knowing what is astral travel one should know what is astral body? Astral body is the tiny part of the replica of physical body i.e., exactly the carbon copy of physical body. Now coming to the point of astral travel, which happens when astral body leaves physical body and makes journey to all over the physical creation of the world you will find various experiences, as if you are there and experiencing the real happenings.

What is Astral Projection?

Astral projection is the way you project your tiny astral body to a particular direction called astral projection. In fact, astral body knows where to go and what to do? If it has got a definite and perfect direction it will do the task. For example, I wanted to contact my daddy to convey certain message, I was telling my sister to go and tell him the message telephonically, but the moment she called him he said I got a call from me and conveyed the message, how many times you are informing me.

How Astral Travel Happens?

Astral travel happens instantly when you awaken “kundalini” (the force lying in a coil form at the dormant of the spinal chord). This can be achieved using “Hatayoga” technique and also by deep meditation. It also happens to some people when physical body takes rest after a day’s hard work astral body comes out of the body and perform tour. The method of awakening kundalini is given in the video embedded here, which the undersigned learned accidentally.

Where does Astral Travel occurs?

Astral travel occurs the moment the astral body leaves from physical body and performs its tour.

Can I start Astral Travel?

Any one can start astral travel except animal kingdom.

How do I start Astral Travel?

Awaken kundalini using the method shown in the video given above and start astral travel. This is simple. Initially for beginners it takes time.

Can I go anywhere in the world with the help of Astral Travel?

Yes, you can go anywhere in the universe using astral travel i.e., bottom of the sea, sky, present and past, ofcourse it comes under the category of time travel.

Can I die while Astral Travel?

No, you can’t die astrally, whereas there is no weapon to destroy astral body.

Can I predict future with the help of Astral Travel?

Ofcourse, you can, since you are bound to travel beyond the time astrally i.e., future and past (any number of years). Only physical body has taken birth at a particular time and place, whereas astral body is eternal and is beyond time and space.

Can I enter into anyone’s body with the help of Astral Travel?

Yes, I am living example for this. Once there was miss-universe contest going on in California, wherein I entered in the body of a contestant. I came to know the way she struggled to become number one in that field. People were jealous about my beauty. It took 6 months to master the catwalk technique which I came to know when I was in her body.

How much time it takes to travel any country with the help of Astral Travel?

Instantly. You can go to a long distance and a short distance too, at the same time. Once there was a power failure at my house, I went to nearby seashore and spent till power supply is restored at my house and came back, which is a short trip. In another instance I went to a multimillionaire’s body in different country, and I experienced the power of authority he was exercising (i.e., 10-15 girls who were in bikini dress, cleaning his body with utmost care) and came to my physical body.
FAT64.NET

Royallinkup Free Website Link Directory

Mohawk Web Directory
Mugro Web Directory


BrownLinker - Seo Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment